Long-Term Care Valuation (B) Subgroup
- Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee
- Consumer Information (B) Subgroup
- Health Actuarial (B) Task Force
- Health Care Reform Actuarial (B) Working Group
- State Rate Review (B) Subgroup
- Health Reserves (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Actuarial (B) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Pricing (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Valuation (B) Subgroup
- Health Innovations (B) Working Group
- Regulatory Framework (B) Task Force
- Accident and Sickness Insurance Minimum Standards (B) Subgroup
- ERISA (B) Working Group
- HMO Issues (B) Subgroup
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager Regulatory Issues (B) Subgroup
- Senior Issues (B) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Shopper's Guide (B) Working Group (disbanded)
- Short Duration Long-Term Care Policies (B) Subgroup (disbanded)
- Long-Term Care Insurance (B/E) Task Force
The Long-Term Care Valuation (B) Subgroup will:
- Study the minimum standards applicable to statutory reserves for LTCI. Ensure Model #10 remains open to accommodate any necessary changes to the standards. Begin developing a principle-based framework for a set of minimum standards.
- Begin to develop health insurance reserving requirements (VM-25, Health Insurance Reserves Minimum Reserve Requirements) using a principle-based reserving (PBR) methodology. LTCI should be a priority. Request Model #10 be opened to accommodate the new requirements.
- Develop LTCI experience reporting requirements in VM-50, Experience Reporting Requirements, and VM-51, Experience Reporting Formats, of the Valuation Manual.