- Health Insurance and Managed Care (B) Committee
- Consumer Information (B) Subgroup
- Health Innovations (B) Working Group
- Health Actuarial (B) Task Force
- Health Care Reform Actuarial (B) Working Group
- State Rate Review (B) Subgroup
- Health Reserves (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Actuarial (B) Working Group
- Long-Term Care Pricing (B) Subgroup
- Long-Term Care Valuation (B) Subgroup
- Regulatory Framework (B) Task Force
- Accident and Sickness Insurance Minimum Standards (B) Subgroup
- ERISA (B) Working Group
- HMO Issues (B) Subgroup
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager Regulatory Issues (B) Subgroup
- Senior Issues (B) Task Force
- Long-Term Care Insurance (E/B) Task Force
The Long-Term Care Actuarial (B) Working Group will:
A. Assist the Health Actuarial (B) Task Force in completing the following charges:
- Provide recommendations, as appropriate, to address issues and provide actuarial assistance and commentary with respect to model rules for appropriate long-term care insurance (LTCI) rates, rating practices and rate changes.
- Continue to develop health insurance reserving requirements (VM-25, Health Insurance Reserves Minimum Reserve Requirements) using a principle-based reserving (PBR) framework.
- Develop LTCI experience reporting requirements in VM-50, Experience Reporting Requirements, and VM-51, Experience Reporting Formats, of the Valuation Manual.
Tuesday, September 24
1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT, 11:00 AM MT, 10:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
Continue discussion of the referral from the Financial Analysis (E) Working Group.