- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee
- Advisory Organization Examination Oversight (D) Working Group
- Antifraud (D) Task Force
- Antifraud Education Enhancement (D) Working Group
- Antifraud Technology (D) Working Group
- Market Actions (D) Working Group
- Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Annual Statement Blanks (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Examination Standards (D) Working Group
- Market Information Systems (D) Task Force
- Market Information Systems Research & Development (D) Working Group
- Market Regulation Certification (D) Working Group
- Producer Licensing (D) Task Force
- Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) Working Group
- Uniform Education (D) Working Group
The 2019 Market Conduct Examination Standards Working Group will accomplish its assigned tasks via regularly scheduled conference calls. Notice of upcoming conference calls will be posted on this Web page, on the NAIC Conference Call Calendar and on StateNet.
Develop market conduct examination standards and uniform market conduct procedural guidance, as necessary.
Monitor the adoption and revision of NAIC models and develop market conduct examination standards to correspond with adopted NAIC models by the Fall National Meeting.
Develop updated standardized data requests for inclusion in the Market Regulation Handbook by the Fall National Meeting.
The following document provides a summary of the changes between the 2017 and the 2018 Editions of the Revised Market Regulation Handbook —What's New?
To get an idea of what's inside the 2018 Market Regulation Handbook, click on the following link:
How to Order a Copy of the 2018 Market Regulation Handbook (Non-Regulator only)
Market Regulation Handbook Updates and Reference Documents*
User ID and Password Required (found on the first page of the 2018 edition of the Market Regulation Handbook)
Regulators may access the Market Regulation Handbook and Market Regulation Handbook Updates and Reference Documents via StateNet at:
*Reference Documents include:
- Regulatory Guidance for Closing Continuum Actions
- Comprehensive Annual Analysis (CAA) Form (to be used in conjunction with Chapter 29—Conducting the Advisory Organization Examination in the Market Regulation Handbook)
- Appendices F & G (to be used in conjunction with Chapter 29—Conducting the Advisory Organization Examination in the Market Regulation Handbook)
- NAIC Standard Complaint Data Form (CDS) (Includes Health Reform-Related Consumer Complaint Codes)
- Health Reform-Related Consumer Complaint Code Definitions
- Health Reform Standardized Data Request
- Health Reform Standardized Data Request Definitions
- Health Reform Survey
- Investigation Guidelines
- Model Laws, Regulations and Guidelines Table of Contents
- Model Laws, Regulations and Guidelines 6 Volume Set
- Market Conduct Uniform Examination Outline
- Market Conduct Pre-Planning Checklist and Instructions
- Market Conduct Examiner Compensation
- NAIC Publications Online
- Regulatory Information Retrieval System Form (RIRS)
- Additional Sampling Materials (Supplement to Chapter 14-Sampling)
- Standardized Data Requests
- White Papers
- 2017 TeamStore for TeamMate R11.0.2 [Zip]
There are no call materials at this time.