- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee
- Advisory Organization Examination Oversight (D) Working Group
- Market Actions (D) Working Group
- Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Annual Statement Blanks (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Examination Standards (D) Working Group
- Market Regulation Certification (D) Working Group
- Antifraud (D) Task Force
- Antifraud Education Enhancement (D) Working Group
- Antifraud Technology (D) Working Group
- Market Information Systems (D) Task Force
- Market Information Systems Research & Development (D) Working Group
- Producer Licensing (D) Task Force
- Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) Working Group
- Uniform Education (D) Working Group
The Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) Working Group will:
- Work closely with state producer licensing directors and exam vendors to ensure: 1) the states achieve full compliance with the standards in order to achieve greater uniformity; and 2) the exams test the qualifications for an entry-level position as a producer.
- Provide oversight and ongoing updates, as needed, to the State Licensing Handbook. Complete by the 2019 Fall National Meeting.
- Monitor and assess the state implementation of the Uniform Licensing Standards and update the standards, as needed. Complete by the 2019 Fall National Meeting.
- Review and update, as needed, the NAIC’s uniform producer licensing applications and uniform appointment form. Provide any recommended updates to the Producer Licensing (D) Task Force by June 1.
Thursday, September 12
3:00 PM ET, 2:00 PM CT, 1:00 PM MT, 12:00 PM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
Please note that registered participants will receive their dial in number upon registration.
PARTICIPANT DIAL IN (TOLL FREE): 1-877-270-2148
PARTICIPANT INTERNATIONAL DIAL IN: 1-412-902-6510
Please ask to be joined into the Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) WG call.
The purpose of this conference call will be to continue its review of the 2018 State Licensing Handbook.
- Materials (See Exposures Drafts tab)