The mission of the NAIC/State Government Liaison Committee is to discuss issues of common interest to state insurance regulators and state officials.
There are no call materials at this time.
There are no exposure drafts at this time.
NAIC/CIPR State Legislative Briefs:
- Accreditation Program
- Corporate Governance Annual Disclosure Model Act
- Data Security Model Law
- Holding Company Model Act
- Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association Model Brief
- Network Adequacy Model Act
- Model Risk Retention Act
- Risk Management and Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) Model Act
- Term and Universal Life Insurance Reserve Financing Model Brief
Draft meeting minutes are available free for meeting attendees 10 business days after a national meeting concludes, using the User ID and Password supplied by the NAIC. Regulators may access minutes via StateNet.
Final committee minutes and Proceedings of the NAIC are available to non–attendees, after adoption at the next national meeting, for free in the PDF format through the NAIC Products & Services website.