- Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs (D) Committee
- Advisory Organization Examination Oversight (D) Working Group
- Antifraud (D) Task Force
- Antifraud Education Enhancement (D) Working Group
- Antifraud Technology (D) Working Group
- Market Actions (D) Working Group
- Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Annual Statement Blanks (D) Working Group
- Market Conduct Examination Standards (D) Working Group
- Market Information Systems (D) Task Force
- Market Information Systems Research & Development (D) Working Group
- Market Regulation Certification (D) Working Group
- Producer Licensing (D) Task Force
- Producer Licensing Uniformity (D) Working Group
- Uniform Education (D) Working Group
- Public Adjuster (C/D) Working Group (disbanded)
The NAIC's Market Analysis Procedures Working Group (MAP) is the national forum for states to share and coordinate their market analysis programs. MAP reviews and coordinates state market analysis programs and develops procedures for uniform, nationwide analysis using their adopted Framework for Market Analysis.
Recommend changes to the market analysis framework based on results over the past five years, including the current set of Level 1 and Level 2 questions. Provide recommendations by the Fall National Meeting.
Discuss other market data-collection issues and make recommendations, as necessary.
Consider recommendations for new lines of business for the Market Conduct Annual Statement. Provide recommendations by the Fall National Meeting.
MAP is responsible for determining new Market Conduct Annual Statement (MCAS) lines of business. For additional information regarding MCAS, click on the following link: MCAS.
The Market Analysis Chief (MAC) is the principal liaison with the NAIC Market Analysis Department and the MAP (D) Working Group
2019 Summer National Meeting Trianon Ballroom - 3rd Level
Market Analysis Procedures (D) Working Group
Sunday, August 04, 2019
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM ET
Trianon Ballroom - 3rd Level
Thursday, July 18
2:00 PM ET, 1:00 PM CT, 12:00 PM MT, 11:00 AM PT
Expected Length of Call: 1 hr
2018 Health MCAS Scorecard Posting